UNI-FLEX™ Gravity Roller Expandable Conveyor
Perfect for conveying different sized boxes with irregular bases or bags etc. Very easy to quickly manoeuvre in or out of trucks for faster, safer, easier loading and unloading.
- Support legs are fully adjustable from 730mm to 1055mm as standard.
- 250 Kg’s load capacity per linear metre based on a level working height.
- 450mm, 600mm and 750mm standard conveyor widths (900mm width optional).
- All support legs have welded braces for additional strength and rigidity.
- Heavy Duty Castors – 125mm x 36mm swivel castors for maximum manoeuvrability. The castor wheel incorporates a foot operated brake.
Twin Roller Design:
40mm dia. heavy duty, steel zinc plated tube with semi-precision bearings. Also available with High Impact PVC Plastic Rollers for the conveying of sensitive loads.
Twin Roller Axle Support:
Jig welded and spanning the conveyor width, our one-piece “Constantly Vertical” all steel roller and axle support ensures maximum strength throughout.
Drop Down Package Stop – prevents cartons and packages from falling off the conveyor at the discharge end. Simply drops down for storage when not required or when connecting to another UNI-FLEX™ conveyor.
125mm as standard when the conveyor is fully extended. Optional 75mm and 100mm roller centres can be supplied for the conveying of smaller packages or cartons. Please note that optional roller centres will affect the conveyor compacted length.
Conveyor Connecting Bracket:
Quickly and easily connects two or more conveyors together to expand your system.
160mm x 50mm Swivel Castors:
A larger diameter castor for easier rolling over rough or uneven surfaces. Please note this adds 35mm to the conveyor height.